You Are Our Hope

Dear Little One,

Yesterday we finally were able to go to the doctor's - we had to have him fill out a form verifying our infertility and estimate our chances for getting pregnant on or own. He estimated our chances at about 15%, which is pretty grim - but somehow I wasn't discouraged. I know that you are out there somewhere for us and that God will bring you to our arms. And now we are one step closer to getting our application in to adopt and it is feeling more and more like a real possibility that you will come soon. There are so many times when I wonder what you will look like, if you will be a boy or a girl, what color your eyes are, if you have any hair. Whatever you look like, little one, I know you will be perfect and I will love every inch of you. That's a promise :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment