Are You Coming Yet?

Good morning, baby girl!

You are 38 weeks along now and I'm so anxious for you to come! I think I ask your daddy, 'Is she coming yet?' about every 10 minutes and I am dreaming about you more consistently now. I have no memory of what you looked like in my dream last night, but I remember that you were perfect and that it was such a beautiful thing to hold you in my arms. Soon that dream will be reality and it really couldn't come fast enough. I have a feeling these next days until your birth are going to be suuuper long while we wait for the news that you are coming, and EVERY phone call or text is going to make me jump with anticipation. And guess what? every minute, week, and year we've been waiting for you will be absolutely worth it.

Love you SO much,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment