A note from Dad

Dear Little One,

I think about you every day. I can't wait for you to come into our family. I promise to give you the best life I possibly can. I am so excited to read to you, sing you lullabies, tuck you in at night, teach you how to ride a bike, shoot hoops, play catch, play dress up, whatever you want to do! I promise I will always make time to be with you every day. I will strive to be your role model. I will never raise my voice at you or intimidate you. I will only teach with love. I will always take care of you, protect you, and pray with and for you. I will always love you, no matter what. I already love you, and just want to hold you in my arms. We have been planning for you to come into our family for years now, and I just can't wait for you to get here. I hope we find you soon!

Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment