Perfect Together

Dear Little One,

I wanted to post this video for you to see, because it catches so many of my emotions, because it is real and beautiful. It's an adoption story of how baby Chapel came into the lives of her adoptive parents. And I love it   because her birth mother is a part of it. Chapel will always know that there was a lot of love surrounding her coming into the world and that she was never 'not wanted' - she was placed because of a large amount of love. God had it all planned out and she was always meant to be with her parents. And you were always meant to be with us. I knew that I really wanted an open adoption after watching this - so that you could always know how much love brought you into this world and into our lives.

I pretty much bawl my eyes out every time I watch this video . . . and it's good crying - crying because I know how beautiful it will be once you are here with us in our arms, sweetening our lives. I know that life won't always be smooth sailing - there will always be challenges and struggles; but I also know that being a family will always be perfect and that as long as we are together, nothing else really matters.




Love you so much, sweet one.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsy, we were in your ward until about 2 months ago. I saw this link through Lora Grady on facebook and came to look at your blog. We, too, have been battling infertility and it is just as hard everyday as you say it is. Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I hope you get your baby soon!
    -Bethany Hurst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful story. I hope you will have your own beautiful story soon. All the best

    ReplyDelete