Taking Pictures

Dear Little One,

On Saturday we had one of my photographer friends take some pictures of us . . . we haven't had any updated pictures taken of us (other than the ones I've taken with a tripod . . . and those don't always turn out as well!) since we got married. We wanted to do something for this blog so your sweet birth momma can see what we are like. It almost felt like we were taking engagement pictures, except this time, I wasn't thinking about your dad and I during the shoot . . . instead, you were the one on my mind. Hopefully soon you will be in them with us. And you can bet that I will be taking about a bazillion pictures of you myself, capturing all the sweet and simple moments we'll share together. If I'm not a picture-taking nut already, you can be sure that I will be even more of one when you come :)

Love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment