Closer

Dear Little One,

Today is the first day of a new month . . . a new month is always exciting to me because even though I have no idea how long it will be until you are here with us, it is one month closer. One month less of waiting to hear your cry and be the one to soothe you, to be up late with you at night . . . and every few hours from then until morning, til I can snuggle with you and smell your sweet baby-ness, at spend hours staring in wonder at how small and perfect you are. Yes, I'm pretty smitten with you already, Little One. And you're one month closer.

I hope and pray that you will know how much your are loved, because it is infinite in range and impossible for me to express.

Love you,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is truly inspirational... and wonderful

    ReplyDelete